Monday, April 4, 2016

A to Z on a Plate - C

It is Day 4 of the Progressive Poem!  Find out how our birds are flying now at Diane Mayr's Random Noodling where line 4 has been added to the poem today!

A to Z Challenge for April is now on its third day.  And today is the letter C.  I have a Plate of C... Chaps.  I could have picked two other meanings, but I selected the third meaning to write a Haiku. 
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC


Chaps

Iced wind whips my face
Chapping to tender layers
Warm tears carve a path

©Donna JT Smith, 2016, all rights reserved

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
More plates of C.  
C what you can do with these!





Do YOU have a vanity plate beginning with the letter C? 
Would like to try your hand at a poem with one of these plates of C?
Let me know in the comments!  Or just comment.  
I like those, too!
On Sundays I will post the Vanity Plate poems I get in the comments over the week.
 
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

See you tomorrow for D plate of D!

#atozchallenge #NaPoWriMo #imagepoems

Please put your url or link in your comment, so I can jog on over to your site! 

9 comments:

  1. A veteran of Maine winters would certainly know a thing or two about chapping!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kids here do spend a good portion of the winter with chapped lips and cheeks!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I just found the CHZHEAD on Saturday, so had my poem for C all set to go. But this would have been a fun one to write, too!

      Delete
  3. I decided to catch up and tweeted a B and C. Such fun! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. It's a fun one! I'll look for your blog tomorrow!

      Delete
  5. Captain O! I like that one. If it had only been Captain N...

    ReplyDelete

Drop some breadcrumbs! Let me know you were here!

N is for Nestle

Good Words Alphabetically: N is for Nestle I cannot spend lots of time on these. So some are as good as they get in 30 min and under. BTW, t...